Welcome to The Northport Inn & Lodge. Nestled on a hill atop five beautiful acres boasting scenic Pen Bay views, we offer short-term and extended stay occupancy for seasonal guests and working professionals.
Rooms for short-term stay, defined as occupancy between 1 and 27 days, go for $139-$149 per night plus Maine state sales tax (9%).
Rooms for extended stay, defined as occupancy of 28 days or more, go for $33-$39 per night ($990-$1,170 per month) and are tax-exempt. Our rates are 60% off of market prices.
ROOM MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY
King Bed or Full Bed Lodge Rooms: up to 2 adults, no children.
Two Full Bed Lodge Rooms: up to 2 adults + 1 child.
Check, Cash, Cash App, Venmo or Credit Card.
This property accepts all rental obligations directly from the Guest. We do not participate in 3rd party federal, state or private sector rental subsidy programs such as General Assistance, Penquis, etc. For extended stay, first month’s rent and a security deposit in the same amount are due upon check-in.
Late rents will result in denied room access. Security deposits will not be used in lieu of Rent.
In consideration of all guests, no pets allowed.
Rooms are fully furnished with three room configurations.
• 1 King Size Bed
• 1 Full Size Bed
• 2 Full Size Beds
• Private exterior entrance.
• Refrigerator, microwave.
• Coffee pot, hot water pot, coffee & tea supplies.
• Private bathroom with towels.
• Hair dryer, soap and shampoo.
• Ceiling fan and baseboard heat; no air conditioning.
• All utilities are included.
• We do not have televisions.
• Free high-speed internet to stream content.
Daily Rate (1-27 days) + Maine State Sales Tax (9%)
• $139/Night – 1 Full Size Bed
• $149/Night – 1 King Size Bed of 2 Full Size Beds
Extended Stay (28 days or more) are Tax-Exempt
• $33/Night ($990/Month) – 1 Full Size Bed
• $39/Night ($1170/Month) – 1 King Size Bed or 2 Full Size Beds
Bonus: We have a brand new, fully-equipped shared kitchen for our extended stay guests to use to prepare meals as desired.
The Northport Inn & Lodge is conveniently located just over a mile from beautiful downtown Belfast, Maine, very close to restaurants, food shopping, eateries, gas stations, pharmacies and the Belfast Coin Laundry.
Call 207-218-1129 for reservations or more information.
We truly hope you enjoy your stay at The Northport Inn & Lodge.
Updated January 1, 2022