Welcome to The Northport Inn & Lodge. Nestled on a hill atop five beautiful acres boasting scenic Pen Bay views, we offer short-term and extended stay occupancy for seasonal guests and working professionals. Please call for rates.
Rooms for short-term stay are defined as occupancy between 1 and 27 days.
Rooms for extended stay are defined as occupancy of 28 days or more.
ROOM MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY
King Bed or Full Bed Lodge Rooms: up to 2 adults, no children.
Two Full Bed Lodge Rooms: up to 2 adults + 1 child.
In consideration of all guests, no pets allowed.
Rooms are fully furnished with three room configurations.
• 1 King Size Bed
• 1 Full Size Bed
• 2 Full Size Beds
• Refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, hot water pot and coffee & tea supplies.
• Private bathroom with towels, hair dryer, soap and shampoo.
• All utilities are included. We don’t have TVs, however, there is high-speed internet to stream to device(s).
• Access to Shared Kitchen: we have a fully-equipped shared kitchen for our short-term and extended stay guests to use to prepare meals as desired.
• Ceiling fans are in some of the rooms, and baseboard heat is in all of our rooms. We do not have A/C which is rarely needed due to coastal breezes and moderate temperatures.
We have a brand new, fully-equipped shared kitchen for our extended stay guests to use to prepare meals as desired.
The Northport Inn & Lodge is conveniently located just over a mile from beautiful downtown Belfast, Maine, very close to restaurants, food shopping, eateries, gas stations, pharmacies and the Belfast Coin Laundry.
Call 207-218-1129 for reservations or more information.
We truly hope you enjoy your stay at The Northport Inn & Lodge.