Welcome to The Northport Inn & Lodge. Nestled on a hill atop five beautiful acres boasting scenic Pen Bay views, we offer short-term and extended stay occupancy for seasonal guests and working professionals. Please call for rates.
Rooms for short-term stay are defined as occupancy between 1 and 27 days.
Rooms for extended stay are defined as occupancy of 28 days or more.
1. First month’s rent and a security deposit in the same amount are due upon check-in.
2. Subsequent rent is due precisely on the 1st of each new rental period (e.g., monthly). Consistent with Title 14, Part 7, Chapter 710: Rental Property: Penalties for late payment of rent: The Northport Inn & Lodge has the right to assess a penalty against a residential tenant for late payment of rent for a residential dwelling unit. The payment of rent is late if it is not made within 15 days from the time the payment is due. The maximum penalty is up to 4% of the amount due for one month (e.g., if rent is $1050 per month, then the late penalty assessed is $42 per month). This policy document serves as written notice at the time of rental initiation of this late fee policy, that the penalty, up to 4% of one month’s rent, may be charged for the late payment of rent.
3. Extended stay guests are asked to provide a two-week notice for a changed check-out date that is earlier than their contracted check-out date. If extended stay guests have pre-paid beyond their changed check-out date, a credit will be applied to their account if a two weeks’ notice is given, else the account will not be credited for the difference between the pre-paid date and the early check out date.
4. We reserve the right to conduct a background check.
5. This property does not participate in third-party federal, state or private rental subsidy programs such as General Assistance, Penquis, etc.
6. Rent and security deposit for J1-Visa residents, etc. are the sole responsibility of the sponsoring individual or organization using a single credit card/payment source throughout the duration of the stay. Sponsor is responsible for any damages and resulting financial implications.
7. Paid reservations that are cancelled prior to check-in will result in a 50% cancellation fee, consideration for resulting vacancy rates and leasing fees.
8. Paid guest stays that are cut short due to a guest’s change of plans will not be refunded, consideration for resulting vacancy rates and leasing fees.
9. Payments may be made via: Check, Cash, Cash App, Venmo or Credit Card.
10. Security deposits will not be used in lieu of Rent.
ROOM MAXIMUM OCCUPANCY
King Bed or Full Bed Lodge Rooms: up to 2 adults, no children.
Two Full Bed Lodge Rooms: up to 2 adults + 1 child.
In consideration of all guests, no pets allowed.
Rooms are fully furnished with three room configurations.
• 1 King Size Bed
• 1 Full Size Bed
• 2 Full Size Beds
• Refrigerator, microwave, coffee pot, hot water pot and coffee & tea supplies.
• Private bathroom with towels, hair dryer, soap and shampoo.
• All utilities are included. We don’t have TVs, however, there is high-speed internet to stream to device(s).
• Access to Shared Kitchen: we have a fully-equipped shared kitchen for our short-term and extended stay guests to use to prepare meals as desired.
• Ceiling fans are in some of the rooms, and baseboard heat is in all of our rooms. We do not have A/C which is rarely needed due to coastal breezes and moderate temperatures. If a guest wishes to install their own air conditioner, it must be pre-approved by Property Management. A/C units must not exceed 5,000 BTUs, and a $100 Utility Fee per month will be added to Guest rent throughout the term of the A/C usage.
• Evidence of A/C units without prior approval will result in a $200 fee. In addition, all A/C units must be turned off when Guests leave their room. Evidence of A/C units on while Guests are not there will result in a $200.
We have a brand new, fully-equipped shared kitchen for our extended stay guests to use to prepare meals as desired.
The Northport Inn & Lodge is conveniently located just over a mile from beautiful downtown Belfast, Maine, very close to restaurants, food shopping, eateries, gas stations, pharmacies and the Belfast Coin Laundry.
Call 207-218-1129 for reservations or more information.
We truly hope you enjoy your stay at The Northport Inn & Lodge.
Updated Decmber 7, 2022